The funeral wreath, like bouquets, are symbols of respect and love for those who have lost a loved one. However, it is essential to know how to choose them depending on whether they are sent to the crematorium, the funeral home or to decorate the tombstones in the cemetery funeral flowers.
Funeral wreaths are circular to remember life and eternity after death , but you can also send other floral arrangements depending on the destination. For this reason, it is essential to know how to choose the type of flower and the colors, given that the arrangement will honor the deceased person, so it is necessary to reflect on the image you want to give with the flowers you send according to the proximity to whoever it was. absent and with family.
Funeral flowers express our condolences and cheerful colors are as appropriate as pastel colors for mourning, as they allow intense feelings to be expressed.
- The language of flowers in the funeral wreath
- Red roses express love.
- Roses, orchids, lilies and iris, all in white, symbolize purity, hope and innocence.
- Carnations, gerberas, daisies and gladioli in bright colors show the joyful moments experienced with the deceased.
- Flowers in pastel shades represent friendship, tenderness and nostalgia.
- Flowers in violet, mauve or sky blue symbolize sadness.
What floral arrangement or wreath to send according to the location?
Funeral home or funeral home : it is advisable to send small bouquets.
Crematorium : it is recommended to make small wreaths and place the urn in the central part, so that it is surrounded by flowers.
Funeral Services : Small wreaths or bouquets and cross-shaped arrangements may be sent if the deceased was religious.
Tombstones : Send large wreaths.